Johnson Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing Services for New Palestine, IN
Whether it’s in the bathroom, kitchen, or basement, the systems that supply your water, remove waste, and control your indoor climate are essential to the smooth operation of your home or business. When something isn’t right with those systems, you need it to be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. The good news is that all you need to do is have one phone number handy to reach Johnson Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing. When Johnson is on the job, you know it’ll be done right!
Experience Service with a Smile in New Palestine!
Call Johnson Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing at
New Palestine, Indiana:
The small town of New Palestine, Indiana (current population is a little over 2,500) is located along US Highway 52, slightly southeast of Indianapolis, and is less than a 30-minute drive from downtown Indy. It was laid out by John Evans back in 1838 but wasn’t officially incorporated until 1871. New Palestine is a Blue Star Community, which means many of the streetlights downtown have banners highlighting the name, rank, and branch of service to honor the local men and women who are serving their country outside the state of Indiana. Johnson Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing is pleased to include this small, proud town in its service area and stands ready to meet both the residential and commercial plumbing, heating, and cooling needs of homeowners and business owners with our motto: Service with a smile!
Johnson’s Heating Services When Colder Temperatures Arrive
When the weather begins to turn from fall to winter, then it’s time to make sure your furnace and heating systems are ready for peak performance to keep you warm and cozy until spring arrives. Book a furnace and heating service call now to make sure you’re ready! Whether you have radiators or forced hot air, an oil furnace, gas furnace, heat pump, or other kind of heating system, Johnson HCP’s trained, professional technicians have the expertise and experience to work on all of them. Your comfort during the cold season is our top priority! Here are the heating services available through Johnson HCP:
- Gas Furnace: Inspection, maintenance, service, repairs as needed, including safety points specific to gas furnaces.
- Boilers: If your furnace distributes heat through water and radiators, there are particular things to those systems we will check. In some cases, boilers also provide the hot water needed throughout the home, and we’ll make sure all those aspects of the system are in good working order.
- Furnace Thermostat Services: We’ll ensure your thermostat is doing its job since that’s how you control your indoor climate. If you need a new thermostat, we’ll recommend which one will best suit your needs.
- Furnace Installation Services: If it’s time for a new furnace, we’ll help you understand your options and select the system that’s right for your home or business and your needs.
- Furnace Maintenance Services: There are things you can do yourself, such as changing air filters, but there are other aspects of heater maintenance you should leave to the professionals.
- Furnace-mounted Humidifiers: If your heating system results in the air being too dry, we have a variety of humidifier solutions that can help!
- Heat Pump Services: A heat pump is great because it’s highly efficient and provides both heating and cooling functions as needed. If you have a heat pump, we can help with maintenance, service, and repair. And if you’re considering one, we can help with that too!
- UV Air Sanitizers: More and more people and businesses are interested in adding ultraviolet air sanitizers to remove all kinds of contaminants (allergens, mold, bacteria, viruses, etc.) and make the indoor air they breathe healthier. We can help you understand your options and make a good choice.
- High-Efficiency Furnace: When you want to have control of your indoor climate using the least amount of energy possible, then a high-efficiency furnace is the way to go. We’ll help you choose the right type for your home or business.
- Emergency 24-hour Furnace Repair: When your heater breaks down in cold weather, you need a rapid-response team to resolve the issue as fast as possible. Call Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing and we’ll be there with quick service when you need us most!
When heating season gets underway, you don’t want to find yourself in the cold. You can rely on Johnson HCP to provide all the heating services you’ll ever need!
Plumbing Services Available through Johnson HCP
Our customers are loyal because they know we have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. Here are the plumbing services you can count on us to deliver when you need them:
- Backflow Testing and Repair: The part of your system that prevents wastewater from backflowing into your clean water must be checked to ensure it’s up-to-code and working.
- Boiler Repair: If your heating system includes a boiler and it malfunctions, you can find yourself without heat when you need it most.
- Burst Pipe Repair: When this happens, it’s a major headache. Immediately turn off your main water supply and call us to come fix the problem.
- Clogged Toilet Repair: The occasional clogged toilet can be handled by many homeowners, but if it’s an ongoing problem, then it’s time to call the professionals to figure out what’s going on.
- Drain Cleaning: Drain clogs happen, but their frequency and severity over time may indicate more serious issues. We’ll get to the bottom of it for you.
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sink Installation & Repair: When you want it installed right the first time, DIY may not be the way to go. Let the professionals get it done for you.
- Kitchen Garbage Disposals (installation and repair): If your disposal is malfunctioning, we can fix it or replace it, and also educate you on what not to use it for!
- Gas Line Repair: Gas leaks are a serious business. If you suspect a leak, immediately turn off the main gas line and call us to come resolve the issue.
- Hydro-jetting: If you have a serious clogging issue, hydro-jetting is the most effective way to clear a clogged drain without damaging your pipes.
- Re-piping: Some plumbing systems are so old they really need to be replaced before you experience an emergency failure. We can handle any re-piping project for you.
- Sewer Line Repair: When there’s an issue with a sewer line, it can quickly lead to serious problems in the home. Fixing a sewer line problem is a serious project, so don’t delay in calling us if you feel there may be an issue. We can also proactively inspect sewer lines to avoid emergency situations.
- Shower and Tub Installation: When you need to install a new tub or shower, let the professionals at Johnson HCP do it right the first time.
- Slab Leak Repair: If your home has a concrete slab, a leaking pipe can cause serious problems. We know how to fix these kinds of issues before they spiral out of control.
- Sump Pump Services: When your home relies on a sump pump to keep things dry in the basement during heavy rains, we can help you ensure it’s working properly or install a new one when needed.
- Water Leak Detection: When you see water damage and don’t know where the leak is, we know how to detect water leaks in your plumbing system.
- Water Heater Services: Hot water is easy to take for granted until you don’t have it. Let Johnson keep your water heater maintained and perform any needed repairs.
- Tankless Water Heater Services: One-demand hot-water heaters are far more energy efficient than their traditional counterparts, and we can help you choose and install the right one for your home, as well as maintain it and repair it when needed.
- Water Filtration System Installation: The best way to ensure the quality of your drinking water is with a high-quality water filtration system, and we can install one in your home.
- Water Softener Installation: Hard water causes a lot of annoying issues, and the best way to fix them is with a water softener system.
- Commercial Plumbing: Businesses, office buildings, and other commercial sites need plumbing issues addressed quickly and efficiently. That’s when it’s time to call Johnson!
- 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing: Any time of the day or night, if you have a plumbing emergency, call us and we’ll respond as quickly as possible!
As you can see from the above list, Johnson HCP can provide any and all of the plumbing services you’ll ever need. In short, we do it all, so give us a call when you need a professional plumber!
Cooling Services Available through Johnson HCP
When spring begins to turn to summer and temperatures start heating up, that’s when it’s time to make sure your air conditioners or cooling systems are ready to keep you comfortable during the hot season. Here are the cooling services available through Johnson HCP to keep your cool this coming summer:
- Air Conditioner Installation and Repair: If you find something going wrong with your air conditioner system every month, it may be time to consider a new system. Call Johnson and we’ll let you know if it’s just a repair job or if a new system would be better.
- Air Conditioning Unit Repair: When temperatures are soaring and your air conditioning breaks, call Johnson to quickly repair the problem.
- AC Filter Replacement: Dirty filters make your AC system less efficient and will cause it to wear out faster than it should.
- Air Handler Services: If your system includes an air handler, that unit needs to be well maintained to keep your HVAC system functioning properly.
- Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Service: Being too hot makes people cranky, whether they’re customers or employees. If your AC isn’t working, call Johnson!
- Dehumidifier Installation and Repair: A dehumidifier can go a long way in making your more comfortable in your home during hot weather.
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems: These types of units have been very popular in many other countries and are now catching on in the US as well.
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning and Repair: Johnson can inspect and maintain these to keep your system in peak working order when you need it most.
- Thermostat Repair and Replacement: Thermostats are the key to controlling your indoor climate. Johnson can fix them or replace them as needed.
- UV Air Sanitizers: Adding this type of unit to your system can ensure the air you breathe inside your home is free from allergens, pathogens, and other contaminants.
- 24-hour Heating and Air Conditioning Repair: AC may seem like a luxury until you don’t have it, and then it can feel like an emergency. Call Johnson any time of the day or not to address your AC emergency!
When spring rolls around, that’s the time to start thinking about calling Johnson to come inspect your cooling and air conditioning systems to make sure you’ll be ready for summer!
A Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Company You Can Trust: Johnson
Each technician on the Johnson HCP team is a trained, licensed expert who knows how to address a wide range of heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. Our company has been family owned and operated since 1968, and we stake our reputation on quality customer service. You can check out real customer reviews we get on sites like Yelp, Facebook, and Angie’s List. You can also enjoy regular preventative maintenance by joining our Service Club, which includes 24-hour emergency service at no extra cost. We’re only a phone call away at 317-881-7738!