For half of the year it seems as if we are trying to cool our house, and the other half we are trying to heat it up. Whether you are having problems with your air conditioner, heater, furnace, or other unit in your HVAC system, we are here to help. Johnson Heating & Cooling has been serving the Whiteland and New Whiteland areas for over 45 years. Here’s what our loyal customers have come to expect over the years:
- Peace of mind with guaranteed quality service, or it’s FREE
- Cost-effective solutions that fit your needs and budget
- Expert technicians who have propelled us to Angie’s List Super Service Award two years in a row!
- A local staff that cares about your property and your community
We proudly offer the following services:
What are Common HVAC Problems?
Mold in the vents: This is a common issue that we see among homes with excessive moisture or humidity, which causes the mold to form. It doesn't necessarily mean that your vents aren’t being cleaned properly, but the extra moisture and humidity can be a dangerous breeding ground for mold and bacteria; if left untreated, it can be difficult and costly to remove.
Inconsistent indoor temperatures: Is your living room cold, but one of your bedrooms feels like there is no air passing through at all? The problem is caused by either of the following:
- Poor insulation of the home
- Your HVAC system is too large or small for your home
- Incorrect configuration of the ductwork
- Blocked air ducts
These problems are easily solved with help from your technician. We will inspect your system to determine the best method of repair.
Faulty pilot light: Most modern systems have an automatic switch that will ignite the lighter, but there are still several older systems out there that need to be pre-lit in order to be used. This is best completed by professionals. As you move into colder weather, it’s also helpful to have your system checked, tuned-up, and cleaned to make sure everything is operating properly.
To avoid premature HVAC problems and make sure your system continues to work efficiently, we recommend schedule regular maintenance checks. Even if your system seems to be working fine, there may be an underlying problem developing that can often be identified during routine maintenance, saving you from costly repairs.
Additional HVAC Services in Whiteland & New Whiteland:
- Heater Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplace Maintenance & Repair
- Radiant Heating Services
- Geothermal Heating Systems
- AC Installations & Repairs
- AC Filter Replacements
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Refrigeration Repair
- Thermostat Repair and Replacement
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription