Slab Leak Repair Services in Greenwood, IN
RELAX, WE'RE ON THE WAY
Call (317) 881-7738 anytime... day or night!
Common Causes of Slab Leaks
Slab leaks are a fairly common occurrence and can happen for many reasons, including the following:
- Water Pipe Installation Issues: This could include installing pipes improperly or installing poor-quality pipes. Sometimes pipes are damaged during construction which can lead to leaks or burst pipes over time.
- Soil Shifting: When soil shifts under the foundation of a home, the movement puts additional pressure on the pipes and leads to considerable flooding. Soil shifts happen due to earthquakes, erosion, or underground streams.
- Poor Water Quality: Water that is highly acidic (hard water) or extremely alkaline (soft water) will corrode pipes.
- Age and Quality of the Pipes: Copper and galvanized pipes are common in older homes which are more at risk after years of use. Old pipes can lead to slab leaks.
Signs You Might Have a Slab Leak
Ideally, you can catch a slab leak early and minimize the cost and potential headaches. By calling the professional plumbers at Johnson to help at the first sign of a problem, you’ll protect your home from more significant damage. Here are some telltale signs of a slab leak in your Greenwood, IN home:
Increase in Water Bills
If your water bill has dramatically increased, and possibly your heating bill, too, this might be an indication that you are dealing with a leak in your home or foundation. We can inspect your home and locate the source of the problem more easily because we have the right tools and experience.
Low Water Pressure in Sinks and Showers
A decrease in water pressure at multiple places in the home can be another indication of a slab leak. Don’t delay calling in our professional plumbing team to get your slab leak resolved before the problem gets worse.
Damp Carpets and Warped Flooring
If your carpets feel damp or your flooring appears warped, these are common indications of a slab leak issue. We can come in to pinpoint the problem and offer expert repair.
Mold and Mildew in the Walls and Under Carpets
If you suddenly notice a musty smell in your home, check for mold and mildew around your walls and under your carpets. Not only is mold and mildew an indication of a slab leak, but it’s also a threat to your family’s health and safety.
Trust Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing for Slab Leak Repair
The team of plumbing experts at Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing are your trusted neighbors in Greenwood, IN. Since 1968, homeowners have trusted us for their slab leak repair and plumbing needs. If you notice any signs of a slab leak, it’s not something you should put off getting checked out.
Otherwise, you risk serious damage to your home and property. You can rely on Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing to do the job right. From fixing a simple leak to re-piping your Greenwood area home, we have the tools, knowledge, and equipment to assess and correct your slab leak problem.
- Inspection: Our technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your sump pump to identify any issues and determine the best course of action for repair.
- Maintenance: We offer regular sump pump maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly and prevent future problems.
- Replacement: In cases where repair isn’t possible or isn’t cost-effective, we’ll recommend and install a new sump pump that best meets your needs.
- Battery Backup Sump Pump Installation: In the event of a power outage, protect your home by installing a battery backup sump pump with an independent power supply.
Contact Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing for Slab Leak Repair in Greenwood, IN
For over 50 years, Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing has been your neighborhood team of experts to call for slab leak repair in Greenwood, IN. Call and speak to our friendly staff to learn more about our slab leak repair services. We are proud of our reputation for reliability and trust. When you call us, you can expect an honest estimate from licensed professionals who will do the job right. Call us today to schedule an appointment.