The REME HALO® by RGF Environmental Group, INC is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology that you need in your home! Why? Because everyone gets some sort of allergy triggers from pollen, mold spores, dander, and dust. This system will purify the air circulating throughout your home to make it feel like there is fresh outdoor air without having to crack the windows open.
The REME HALO® by RGF® is the next generation of IAQ technology. RGF® has redesigned their REME HVAC unit with higher Ionized Hydro-peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbials in the air as well as on surfaces. Also, this higher output drops more particulate from the air bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues.
How does it work?
Coupons & special offers cannot be combined with other offers. Valid on standard pricing only. Limit one per household. Coupon must be presented prior to starting job. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Must be during normal business hours.
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier uses RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. It is installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning/heating system air ducts where it will produce Hydro-Peroxide plasma to distribute through the air handler, into the duct system, and throughout the conditioned living space. It flows through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification/filtration. This system causes particles to clump together making them bigger so that your filter can catch them before being put out into the ecosystem
Additional REME HALO® Information:
- [PDF} Ward Off The Spread Of Germs & Viruses With High-Output Germicidal UVC Lamps
- [PDF} How Does REME HALO® Work?
- [BLOG] Now Installing REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifiers
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following everyday daily precautions for preventing the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) caused by the novel coronavirus:*
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or after touching surfaces in public places.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones).
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places — elevator buttons, door handles and handrails. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger, if you must touch something.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.*
- In addition to standard daily hygiene practices, be proactive by adding our high-output UVC lamp to your HVAC system to purify the air, which will help improve overall indoor air quality and will reduce the likelihood of contracting any viruses.
- Although we can’t guarantee that someone will not become infected by a virus, a properly designed and installed UVC lamp, with enough microwatt intensity, will destroy airborne viruses that pass through the HVAC system.
Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing is now installing the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier into residents home all over Greenwood, Franklin, and surrounding Central Indiana locations. We are also offering a $100 off installation coupon for this product. This is the one and the only solution to circulate clean and fresh air throughout your home. Our experienced technicians are trained and ready to install REME HALO® into your HVAC unit! Call us at 317-881-7738 to get this installed in your home today!