REME HALO Germicidal Lamps
RELAX, WE'RE ON THE WAY
FAST RELIABLE SERVICE
LICENSED & INSURED
WARRANTY & MAINTENANCE
How Does a UV Air Sanitizer Work?
Additional REME HALO® Information
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following everyday daily precautions for preventing the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) caused by the novel coronavirus:*
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or after touching surfaces in public places.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones).
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places — elevator buttons, door handles and handrails. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger, if you must touch something.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.*
- In addition to standard daily hygiene practices, be proactive by adding our high-output UVC lamp to your HVAC system to purify the air, which will help improve overall indoor air quality and will reduce the likelihood of contracting any viruses.
- Although we can’t guarantee that someone will not become infected by a virus, a properly designed and installed UVC lamp, with enough microwatt intensity, will destroy airborne viruses that pass through the HVAC system.
Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing is now installing the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier into residents home all over Greenwood, Franklin, and surrounding Central Indiana locations. We are also offering a $100 off installation coupon for this product. This is the one and the only solution to circulate clean and fresh air throughout your home. Our experienced technicians are trained and ready to install REME HALO® into your HVAC unit! Call us at 317-881-7738 to get this installed in your home today!