Furnace Maintenance Services
RELAX, WE'RE ON THE WAY
FAST RELIABLE SERVICE
LICENSED & INSURED
WARRANTY & MAINTENANCE
Call us today at
(317) 881-7738 to see find out more about furnace maintenance services your home!
Maintaining Your Furnace System
With the proper maintenance, you won’t have unexpected issues sneak up and cause your gas or electric furnace to break down. Issues will become more problematic as your furnace ages, and it’s recommended you get a new unit every 10-15 years to keep your heating as efficient and worry-free as possible.
We recommend regular inspection and tune-ups on your unit to keep it in top shape and catch any issues before they become a problem. In the winter months this is even more important, as it can stop you and your family from dealing with a stressful issue. During an annual maintenance inspection and tune-up, our expert technicians will be able to completely check your unit to find and fix issues before they become a problem. We:
- Professionally clean your unit
- Inspect all of your furnace components
- Perform a comprehensive safety check
- Check your unit for efficiency
Maintenance Tips For Your Furnace
- Check and change your air filters regularly. This is the easiest furnace component to fix, and can give you better efficiency and cleaner air.
- Keep an organized checklist of the age of your unit, as well as any other repairs it has needed in the past, to keep better track of the shape of your gas or electric furnace.
- Schedule an annual maintenance check-up. With regular maintenance, you’ll be able to stay on top of any issues that might come up with your unit and know when it might be time to think about replacing your furnace.
The experts at Johnson Heating & Cooling have been repairing gas and electric furnaces across Central Indiana since 1968, and we want to make sure you stay safe, secured and satisfied with a functioning furnace system. Contact us today, or anytime 24/7, and we’ll be able to come out and assess your furnace.