Sump Pump Repair in Greenwood, IN
RELAX, WE'RE ON THE WAY
Call (317) 881-7738 anytime... day or night!
The Value of a Working Sump Pump
Always pay attention to your sump pump when it rains. If you hear it kick on, then it’s likely in working condition. But if it doesn’t make any noises during a storm, or you find water pooling around it, then you need to schedule sump pump repair services.
Signs Your Sump Pump Needs Repair
It’s important to know the signs that your sump pump needs repair so that you can address the issue as soon as possible. Delaying repairs could lead to a complete breakdown of the system and ultimately more extensive damage to your home. Here are some of the most common signs that indicate your sump pump may be in trouble:
- Strange Noises: If your sump pump is making unusual sounds such as grinding or whirring noises, it might be a sign that it is experiencing mechanical problems.
- Constant Running: When your sump pump runs constantly, or longer than it should, it could be an indication of a malfunctioning float switch.
- No Water Discharge: If your sump pump fails to discharge water when it is running, it might mean there’s a blockage or obstruction in the discharge pipe or the pump itself.
- Visible Rust: When you see rust on your sump pump, it is a sign of corrosion, which can eventually cause leaks and damage to the motor.
Our Sump Pump Repair Services
At Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing, we offer comprehensive sump pump repair services to homeowners in Greenwood, IN. Our technicians have the expertise and tools to diagnose, repair and replace your sump pump quickly and efficiently. Here’s a closer look at our repair services:
- Inspection: Our technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your sump pump to identify any issues and determine the best course of action for repair.
- Maintenance: We offer regular sump pump maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly and prevent future problems.
- Replacement: In cases where repair isn’t possible or isn’t cost-effective, we’ll recommend and install a new sump pump that best meets your needs.
- Battery Backup Sump Pump Installation: In the event of a power outage, protect your home by installing a battery backup sump pump with an independent power supply.
Why Choose Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing?
24/7 Emergency Service: Sump pumps can fail at any time, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency repair services to our customers.
Our licensed and certified technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of sump pump repair and replacement.
We offer a range of comprehensive sump pump repair, maintenance, and replacement services to meet all of your needs.
Quick & Efficient Repairs
We understand how important it is to have a functioning sump pump in your home, and we work quickly to get the repairs done as soon as possible.
Schedule Sump Pump Repairs in Greenwood, IN
At Johnson Heating | Cooling | Plumbing, we take pride in our commitment to providing unparalleled customer service and exceptional repair results. We are here to support you and your family in all of your sump pump repair needs in Greenwood, IN. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our qualified plumbers.