It’s all too easy to get wrapped up in summer fun and never think about your furnace. Then one day you wake up and cold temperatures have appeared seemingly out of nowhere. You flip the switch to turn on the heat and…nothing happens. Now you’ve got an emergency on your hands! Our message is simple: Even though it feels counter-intuitive, now is the time to have Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing provide the heating services you need to have the peace of mind that heat will happen when the time comes—even if it tends to sneak up on you! All you have to do is call us at 317-881-7738 and we’ll do what needs to be done!
What IS it that Provides Your Heat, Anyway?
Some people call it a furnace, other people call it a heater. Either way, it’s one of the most important pieces of equipment in your home or business if you live in a climate where there’s a season that includes winter temperatures colder than you want to tolerate without it! During the warm summer months, you’re more likely to have air conditioning on your mind, but you have to make sure your heater and heating system are good working order before cold temperatures arrive, which means now is the perfect time to get the job done in Center Grove and the other communities we serve in central Indiana in and south of Indianapolis.
Our heating services include inspection, maintenance, service, repair, or installation as needed. Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing is not a franchise company more interested in getting to the next job than doing each job right. As a company that has been family-owned and operated since 1968, we survive and thrive by the solid reputation we’ve built with our customers over decades of always providing service with a smile. And if you aren’t smiling at the end of the work, then we haven’t lived up to our own high standards!
Menu of Heating Services from Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing
Ensuring your heater can quickly achieve the desired indoor temperature when the weather takes a turn to the colder end of the spectrum requires the attention of an expert technician who knows what to look for and how to resolve any potential issues.
The quality of work performed efficiently by each of our professional, highly skilled technicians will meet your needs, and we’ll let you know if repair work is needed and what it will cost. When it comes to furnace maintenance and service, the benefits aren’t something you typically notice because things work the way they’re supposed to know. You only notice when something goes wrong! Here’s a run-down of heating services we provide:
- Gas Furnace: Inspection, maintenance, service, repairs as needed, including safety points specific to gas furnaces.
- Boilers: If your furnace distributes heat through water and radiators, there are particular things to those systems we will check. In some cases, boilers also provide the hot water needed throughout the home, and we’ll make sure all those aspects of the system are in good working order.
- Furnace Thermostat Services: We’ll ensure your thermostat is doing its job since that’s how you control your indoor climate. If you need a new thermostat, we’ll recommend which one will best suit your needs.
- Furnace Installation Services: If it’s time for a new furnace, we’ll help you understand your options and select the system that’s right for your home or business and your needs.
- Furnace Maintenance Services: There are things you can do yourself, such as changing air filters, but there are other aspects of heater maintenance you should leave to the professionals.
- Furnace-mounted Humidifiers: If your heating system results in the air being too dry, we have a variety of humidifier solutions that can help!
- Heat Pump Services: A heat pump is great because it’s highly efficient and provides both heating and cooling functions as needed. If you have a heat pump, we can help with maintenance, service, and repair. And if you’re considering one, we can help with that too!
- UV Air Sanitizers: More and more people and businesses are interested in adding ultraviolet air sanitizers to remove all kinds of contaminants (allergens, mold, bacteria, viruses, etc.) and make the indoor air they breathe healthier. We can help you understand your options and make a good choice.
- High-Efficiency Furnace: When you want to have control of your indoor climate using the least amount of energy possible, then a high-efficiency furnace is the way to go. We’ll help you choose the right type for your home or business.
- Emergency 24-hour Furnace Repair: When your heater breaks down in cold weather, you need a rapid-response team to resolve the issue as fast as possible. Johnson Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing will be there with quick service when you need us most!
Headquartered in Greenwood, Indiana, we’ve been helping both residential and commercial customers in communities throughout central Indiana with their heating services since 1968. Sales, installation, service, maintenance, repairs—we do it all! And we do it with a smile, because meeting your needs is always our top priority. Get in touch at any time by calling us at 317-881-7738, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!